Job TitleSr. Commercial Controller (m/f/d)
Imaging Components is a Business Unit that develops, manufactures and sells components like tubes, generators, magnets and coils for Philips systems, but also for other OEM system manufacturers. Imaging Components is part of BG Diagnostic Imaging and forms a strategic driver for growth and productivity within the Philips Healthtech business. The BU operates out of sites in Hamburg, Best, Gainesville, Latham, Suzhou and Shenyang.
The market of imaging components shows strong growth and is characterized by continuous innovation. In this market, Philips is well positioned as a leader in terms of size and innovation capability.
- Global commercial controlling of BU Imaging Components
- Reporting and analysis of Sales
- Contribution to course correction in case of deviations
- Close collaboration with Sales and Marketing teams
- Price realization analysis
- Key stakeholder in the quarterly QxP process and content
- Managing financial side of bid process:
- Owner of the pricing framework
- Organization of Pricing Council
- Warranty reporting and analysis
- Sellex controlling
- Supervision of Accounts receivable
- First escalation point for release of shipments
You will report to the Head of Finance BU Imaging Components and work very closely with the global Sales and Marketing teams of Imaging Components. You will be part of the Finance community of Diagnostic Imaging.
An exciting, dynamic and profitable environment where you will have an exceptional opportunity to prove your skills and gain exposure and visibility to senior management.
What we are looking for:
- A Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and (work) experience
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience in Finance
- Experience in a global company in matrix like organizational settings
- Seasoned in financial controlling; Financial certifications, e.g. CFA or similar
- Experienced with handling large amounts of data
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships, communicating and coordinating with (sr.) stakeholders, being absolutely trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, autonomous, independent working, pro-active problem solving
- Fluent in English, additional German language skills preferred
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.