Overview:Based in Germany, , the Sr. Channel Manager will design and execute a plan to accelerate and scale the growth of the channel partner sales at Alteryx.
- Overall responsibility for the DACH channel component of the Alteryx partner ecosystem
- Establish Alteryx as the premier “top of mind” analytics partner, demonstrated by a measurable joint pipeline with the focus partners
- Recruit, onboard and develop committed, capable and scalable channel partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets
- Work closely with sales, pre-sales, marketing and business development leadership to align the GTM activities in specific industries and territories.
- Work with Alteryx partners to develop and tactically execute GTM plans which will include lead generation activities, sales motions, training/education and development of joint offerings
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive success for Alteryx strategic company initiatives that involves working with strategic channel partners.
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our partners are developing their sales, pre sales and delivery capabilities in line with the Alteryx strategy.
- Ability to make a notable impact within your first 90 days at Alteryx, focusing on building a strong pipeline of Channel relationships that ultimately result in driving significant revenue
- As the program scales, build and develop a team of top-notch regional channel managers to scale the business and channel management model
- Carry a revenue quota and MBOs
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the following areas: Channel Leadership/Management, Channel Development, Enterprise Sales.
- Experience in recruiting, developing and building a channel partner base
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and develop capable, committed and scalable partners and top talent internally
- Strategic thinker able to blend technology and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
- Ability to create thoughtful and compelling business cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to build significant revenue stream through channel partners
- Strong understanding of the Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics market space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills with ability to pioneer new ideas.
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, legal, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts.
- Not afraid of working with partners directly, while driving the overall strategy
- Ability to negotiate skillfully in tough situations
- Ability to influence functional groups to a shared vision.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
- A Bachelor's degree or other significant business experience; MBA from top school preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform, which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely [...]