Does working for one of the world's leading providers of international business payments and foreign exchange sound exciting to you? Want to work with payments processing in a motivated and passionate team?
We’re seeking an Sr. Associate, Accounts Receivables Operations, based in our Vilnius office, Lithuania. You will process incoming and outgoing payments from business clients, while assuring specific guidelines and criteria are met.
- Process incoming and outgoing transactions using various methods
- Provide consistent, quality service to assist Client Support teams in facilitating customer transactions
- Communicate effectively with internal and external banking business partners to ensure timely processing of payments
- Conduct banking investigations related to transaction processing
- Understand and follow company policies that apply to payment processing, compliance and risk management processes
- Prepare various reports
- Post-secondary education in Business or Finance
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail while performing repetitive tasks
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Visual Basic macros knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Experience within the financial services industry
- Flexibility working different shifts
- Ongoing learning and career development opportunities
- Ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work.
- An interesting multicultural working environment
- Ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems
- An attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package
- As a member of our team you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition program
The Payments Business Unit of Western Union is one of the world's leading providers of international business payments and foreign exchange. With access to over 130 currencies, we enable companies of all sizes as they move money across borders via a financial network that spans over 200 countries and territories. We’re disrupting fintech with our groundbreaking digital B2B platform, WU EDGE, which helps companies spend less time handling international payments and worrying about foreign exchange exposure, and more time growing their businesses. And we’re just getting started!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together on teams. Who knows, your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected].
We are a leader in global payment services. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far away, to NGOs in the most remote communities on Earth, Western Union helps people and businesses move money - to help grow economies and realize a better world. In 2015, we moved over [...]