Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
• Coordinate and manage schedules, arrange appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, events, time off, etc.
• Using an array of business software applications (e.g. word processing, presentation and spreadsheets), prepare presentations, departmental reports and organizational charts. Research, compile and proof word processing assignments.
• Prioritize, plan and organize multiple projects simultaneously, prepare and monitor invoices and expense reports. May assist with compiling and developing annual budget.
• Provide information to callers, coordinate messages, file maintenance, manage department office supplies and mail, attend meetings and keep notes on meeting content.
• Maintain full understanding and knowledge of office practices and act as resource for business unit's policies and procedures. May file help desk tickets to update/correct permissions.
• 5+ years of experience providing administrative support
• Advanced knowledge and skills of administrative work and processes
• Advanced organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
• May assist less experienced peers
• High School Diploma/GED
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma or GED
• Pre-employment background screen
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to millions of customers who are [...]