The Sr Architect, Domain plays a key role in shaping T-Mobile's technology strategy by applying expertise in strategic analysis, business architecture, and technology architecture. This role will seek to understand how people, processes, and technology interact to perform the fundamental activities of the business in both current and future states, and model these interactions to guide technology strategy in order to better achieve the strategic goals and objectives of the business. Work cross-functionally to understand the linkage between T-Mobile's business goals, business architectures, and technology architectures.
The Sr. Architect will be in a cross-functional and cross-organizational architect role working on behalf of all back-office development a.k.a. Enterprise Systems.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Compile, deliver, and evangelize end-to-end technology roadmaps that guide the evolution of infrastructure, products, and services by applying depth and breadth of expertise in multiple related disciplines
- Compile, develop, and deliver architectural guardrails; influence stakeholders and ensure compliance with architectural guardrails within many technology domains that support the needs of products teams to reliably launch products and services
- Drive the evolution of infrastructure, processes, products, and services by convincing decision makers
- Utilize Supply Chain End-to-End business processes supported by various software packages.
- Provide guidance and direction to project teams to ensure compliance with the standards and best practices.
- Evaluate and recommend technologies and techniques for applicability to T-Mobile systems.
- Drive Supply Chain technology roadmaps.
- Interact with company senior management to provide solutions for enterprise business requirements.
- Guide an architectural focus group by serving as a prime SME in the integration of SAP and non-SAP solutions encompassing Supply Chain processes.
- Mentor team members on new technologies in his or her area of expertise.
- Prepare and maintain documents, including architecture diagrams, data models, and navigation maps.
- Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization.
We are looking for a very experienced enterprise architect-minded resource who (at this point in their career) is interested in a hands-on solution architect role focused on inspiring collaboration among numerous silo architects and divergent solution options. We're looking for the best, brightest, broadest architects willing to do hands-on project & and not just strategy work. Your collaborative, consensus-building skills will be put to the test.
- Minimum 5+ years of Architect related experience
- Has demonstrated depth and breadth of expertise in multiple related disciplines, such as Wireless telecom architecture, including Device, Access, Core, Transport, Customer systems, and/or Enterprise systems Enterprise Architecture Frameworks Deep related domain expertise
- Ability to articulate the relationship between business strategy and technology strategy
- Strong communication skills (written / verbal) with varied audiences
- Experience explaining difficult concepts to decision makers to help shape technology strategy. Experience modeling as-is and to-be architectures based on business requirements.
- Blue print architecture
- Technology recommendations and standards definition in the digital world
- Drive the migration strategy from legacy to new digital ready platforms
- ecure, Feature/capability driven architecture
- API First
- Cloud native Platforms
- Cloud Platforms - one of AWS, GCP, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Open Stack Technologies
- Microservices, Containers
- Event based architectures
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Engineering or Related Field
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to millions of customers who are [...]