The Sr Analyst, Technical will use Dev Ops practices and tools to analyze and deliver predictable and repeatable solution design artifacts that enable continuous solution delivery by domain DevOps teams. Should be aware of modern software development, integration and delivery practices using DevOps and Agile methodologies. Familiarity or hands on experience with micro-service based service architectures and their components.
Responsible for coordinating and facilitating managed service delivery of operational end to end billing support and governance. Directly responsible for overseeing the billing system infrastructure to include OS Patching, hardware upgrades, SSL certificates governance and billing service continuity. Perform in a role with focus on Change Management, Problem and Incident Management providing Vendor Ops governance and oversight when resolving issues. Key involvement in supporting compliance and regulatory controls as needed by management and providing input into common cross-vertical activities, such as incident management, change management, request fulfillment, etc. Plans, directs, and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
? Participates in defining domain technical roadmaps with architecture and leadership.
? Takes ownership of functional scope analysis and detailed solution design of the processes/systems within domain for each project assigned. Partners across domain IT teams for alignment and impact analysis.
? Proactively reviews domain for risk and mitigations before they become critical. Continually keeps stakeholders, management and project managers informed of team activities and work-plan status.
? Leads issue resolution efforts to help eliminate or reduce scheduling or budget impacts.
? Researches, identifies and drives improvements to project efficiency, speed and quality via cross-team synergies, methods, tools and staffing models.
? Collaborate with business and IT partner teams to develop business capability and technology roadmaps, provides education on potential process and system solution options, and drives business/IT investigation of emerging strategic capabilities.
? Facilitates sessions to solicit and document requirements (e.g. creation of user stories).
Technology and System
? Translates business requests (Customer Journey's, EPIC's, or Business User Stories) into technical user stories, system diagrams, and low-level design documents. Includes identification and assessment of potential data sources.
? Leads analysis and translation of business, information, and technical requirements to achieve IT solutions that meet business needs within domain for projects with moderate complexity.
Relationship and People Management
? Serves as mentor to assist less experienced peers.
? Leads contractors and manages their day to day activities.
- 5 years min experience in Systems Analysis of medium to large-scale projects with multiple functional components
- 5 years min experience in troubleshooting customer related issues and managing customer relationships
- 5 years min of revenue reporting and accounting
- Experience working with SQL, PLSQL and Unix using command line and GUI SQL tools
- Must have System Analysis experience in the support/operation of a of large carrier class enterprise software system, preferably in a wireless environment
- Experience in testing, quality and change management methodologies required
- Previous experience in 24x7 system support capacity desired
- Previous experience with SAMSON Billing System support desired
- Previous experience with Ericsson Billing System support desired
- 5 years minimum experience with supporting both purchased and in-house developed applications required
- 5 years minimum experience with a formal SDLC preferred
- 5 years minimum experience developing business solutions with a variety of tools preferred
- Prefers 5 years of experience with Telecom billing applications
- Working Knowledge of XML and Oracle. Java knowledge preferred.
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Requires 10% travel
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field. In lieu of degree, equivalent industry experience may be considered.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to millions of customers who are [...]