Providing front-line support to our growing customer base for our Business Intelligence analytical product suite, powered by Cognos Analytics. This position requires strong oral and written communication skills that are delivered via e-mail, instant messaging, and phone. The qualified candidate is a team player who is highly-motivated and solution- driven. This position demands excellent time and priority management skills and the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Ability to run basic select queries to troubleshoot issues related to Cognos 10 reports, using Microsoft SQL 2005/2008.
- Experience in a customer support environment
- Experience in payroll or human resource environment
- Experience with Cognos suite of products for Cognos Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication is required to communicate with internal and external customers via email or telephone.
- Ability to manage expectations of self and others
- Strong analysis, task and time management skills
- Organized, self-motivated, hardworking, dedicated, with a strong sense of accountability
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience supporting customers and/or end users within a hosted, Software as a Service offering
- Cognos suite of products or similar reporting tool
- HRMS/Payroll product suite
- Highly motivated
- Strong team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Comfortable managing multiple, high-priority issues
- Strong decision-making ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business Admin, Accounting, MIS, or Human Resources preferred
- Cognos Product Certifications preferred
- UltiPro HRMS Payroll Software knowledge
- Microsoft SQL 2005/2008
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.