Are you passionate about Social Media? Come work for one of the fastest growing customer care teams in the business and interact with some of our most loyal customers and biggest fans! Our social media care team, otherwise known as "T-Force" is looking for social media savvy individuals who are passionate about our brand and resolving customer issues.
T-Mobile's Social Media Services strategy is to meet and engage with the customer in their medium of choice. This position supports the strategy by interfacing with current and potential customers on various social media platforms. Specialists will field and own all customer questions and concerns received through these mediums. Specialists must address customer needs in a manner consistent with T-Mobile's intense focus on best-in-business customer experience with complete resolution while minimizing customer effort.
- Resolving issues and answering questions in T-Mobile social channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, G+, and YouTube. Working with a broad scope of support, including but not limited to General Care, Technical Care, Prepaid, and Financial Care.
- Promoting the brand in various social media campaigns.
- Consistently meets/exceeds departmental goals and business objectives.
- Escalating issues to cross-functional business partners as necessary.
Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Minimum experience of 1 to 2 years in an online social media specialist or community moderator position.
- Ability to produce in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge of assigned functional areas.
- Ability to think creatively and develop new solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, G+, YouTube, etc.).
Bachelor's Degree in a related field is desired or Equivalent work experience
- Spanish bilingual (verbal and written)
- Prior experience in a similar environment (call center or customer service environment is ideal).
- Extreme discretion when handling confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to write clear, concise, and accurate messages for a variety of audiences while adhering to an established style.
- Ability to work given schedule across 24x7 business hours; including evenings, and weekends.
- Must be comfortable with an online public presence, sponsored by T-Mobile:
- A fun and branded headshot will be required.
- The use of first and last name publicly.
- Short, general bio information shared publicly.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to millions of customers who are [...]