Job TitleSpecialist II - Interoperability SME
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Is technically responsible for the Interoperability of DXR products.
- Understand Philips and 3rd party product interoperability scenarios and lead E2E design solutions.
- Analyze and incorporate interoperability requirements.
- Represent & Lead interoperability events for DXR products. Leverage these opportunities to improve DXR products.
- Collaborate with stakeholders for interoperability feature realization and validation.
- Collaborate with Lead Architect & in making architectural/design choices on the platform, within the scope of interoperability.
- Access risk early, assist project manager with risk mitigation plan and drive risk measures in the design.
- Perform extensive hands on product development.
- Review work products and ensure the quality of deliverables from self & team.
- Define and direct best in class software development practices.
- Understand the interoperability needs from a user perspective (in the context of how the product/feature is being used) & bring in improvements in the product.
- Responsible to continuously improve the quality of software deliverables.
- Investigate critical defects & provide solutions, perform root cause analysis for continuous improvements.
- Key Skills/Competencies:
- 8 – 10 years of experience in software development, majority of which in the interoperability domain.
- Strong knowledge and experience in DICOM, IHE, HL7 standards. Proven skills in this area in projects handled before.
- Strong programming experience in C++, C#. NET & core Java
- Experience in working with tools like TFS, GIT, Clear case, Clear Quest, Caliber RM.
- Object Oriented development and design knowledge and experience.
- Strong knowledge of all phases of the SDLC.
- Expertise in development, testing and debugging skills.
- Strong abstraction, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working experience in Agile/SAFe development methodologies (Preferred).
- Personal Characteristics
- Firm decision maker and shall possess good influencing skills.
- Ability to challenge statusqo & bring in improvements.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Self-starter, quick learner, ability to work independently.
- Proactive and self-driven, possesses due sense of urgency.
- Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation.
- Openness to collaborate in interest of project/organization.
- Shall be very good technically; possess systems mindset and good problem solving abilities.
- Working with multisite teams, Quality conscious and Process & customer Oriented.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.