Job TitleSpecialist II – Daily Quality Engineer
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for deploying software quality improvement measures, in collaboration with SWCoE lead, Lead Architect and Team.
- Is responsible for meeting daily quality KPIs: Setting up needed infrastructure, guidelines, policies for team to implement, track and meet quality KPIs, in a fully automated environment.
- Represent DXR in forums tracking software quality measures.
- Perform extensive hands on product development.
- Understand E2E solution, deployment and integration scenarios and lead design decisions.
- Analyze and incorporate functional and non-functional requirements.
- Translate customer and software requirements to design and implement complete solutions.
- Identify and resolve technical risks through quick prototypes and agile methodologies / tools.
- Review and ensure quality of deliverables from self & team.
- Mentor junior team members for quality deliverables.
- Support Project manager with effort estimation.
- Follow best in class software development practices.
- Responsible to continuously improve the quality of software deliverables.
- Investigate critical defects & provide solutions, perform root cause analysis for continuous improvements.
- Key Skills/Competencies:
- 8 – 10 years of experience in software development
- Strong Object Oriented design and development knowledge and experience.
- Strong programming experience in C++, C#.NET & core Java, Nunit, Junit.
- Experience in working with tools like TFS, GIT, Clear case, Clear Quest, Caliber RM.
- Good experience in using static and dynamic analysis tools.
- Proven skills of defining & setting up an automated environment for daily quality tracking.
- Proven skills of delivering quality deliverables in projects worked before.
- Expertise in development, testing with strong windows debugging skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of all phases of the SDLC.
- Strong abstraction, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working experience in Agile/SAFe development methodologies (Preferred).
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Personal Characteristics
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
- Quality conscious and Process & customer Oriented.
- Self-starter, quick learner, ability to work independently.
- Proactive and self-driven, possesses due sense of urgency.
- Ability to challenge statusqo & bring in improvements.
- Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation.
- Openness to collaborate in interest of project/organization.
- Shall be very good technically; possess systems mindset and good problem solving abilities.
- Working with multisite teams.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.