Job TitleSpecialist II - Build & Release SME
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the software configuration management for DXR software platform.
- Work closely with team, architects, managers and
- Define the branching strategy for NPI and LCM releases.
- Define policies and guidelines to be followed by team for software change management & release management.
- Define the quality KPIs.
- Work closely with SWCoE lead to strategize & implement CI/CD pipeline.
- Work closely with team to ensure compliance to the daily quality KPIs.
- Design and implement stage gates for quality KPIs
- Automate SDE and maintain the same incrementally.
- Drive improvements in the activities/process steps involved during the build and release cycle, introducing greater efficiency.
- Key Skills/Competencies:
- 8 – 10 years of experience in software configuration, build and release management.
- Strong experience in defining & implementing software quality improvement measures: CI/CD setup
- Experience in working with tools like TFS, GIT, Clear case, RTC.
- Strong experience in scripting languages: MS Build, Perl, PHP, VB Scripting, Power shell, Python, C#.Net.
- Experience in managing code base consisting of multiple programming languages: C++, C#.NET, Java.
- Proven skills of BIG efficiency improvement initiatives in build and release cycle.
- Object Oriented development and design knowledge and experience.
- Strong knowledge of all phases of the SDLC.
- Expertise in development, testing and debugging skills.
- Strong abstraction, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working experience in Agile/SAFe development methodologies (Preferred).
- Personal Characteristics
- Firm decision maker and shall possess good influencing skills.
- Ability to challenge statusqo & bring in improvements.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Self-starter, quick learner, ability to work independently.
- Proactive and self-driven, possesses due sense of urgency.
- Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation.
- Openness to collaborate in interest of project/organization.
- Shall be very good technically; possess systems mindset and good problem solving abilities.
Working with multisite teams, Quality conscious and Process & customer Oriented.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.