Job TitleSouth Zone Sr Manager Ultrasound Clinical Services (Home-Based: Dallas/Houston)
The South Zone Ultrasound Clinical Education Manager is responsible for leadership, coaching, support and development of assigned regional Clinical Education Specialist (CES) personnel in providing timely priority customer response, efficient and effective problem resolution, timely and quality Clinical Education Plans and clinical education sales. Implements new programs, critical account management, booking forecasts and meets monthly financial objectives.
a) Responsible for all field Clinical Education operations within an assigned geography. Manage and lead assigned personnel. Develop partnership with Zone Sales and Service organizations. Drive customer and employee satisfaction. Manage the Zone CE budget and profitability which includes developing and implementing strategies to drive revenue sales and opportunities. Meet established KPIs.
b) Act as the field representative and provide support to the Technical Training Developers.
c) Partner with Clinical Education Operations Manager to develop and deploy new Clinical Education processes and to drive change that directly involves other organizations besides their own.
- Achieve assigned Profit & Loss metrics, primary focal for driving revenue opportunities within zone Manage Zone Clinical Education resources .
- Accountable for positive leadership of direct reports to include ongoing direction, coaching, and development.
- Implement modality technical training plan. Direct reports include CESs for fulfillment of Zone Operations responsibilities (may be multi-modality responsibility).
- Analyze drivers of customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute plans to address customer issues.
- Achieve prescribed customer satisfaction KPIs.
- Build strong collaborative relationships between the Zone CE staff and the field Sales and Service organizations to drive customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
- Identify and deploy new Clinical Education business opportunities, positioning education as incremental sales.
- Develop and monitor capacity planning.
- Execute standard Clinical Education processes for On-Site training.
- Drive continuous business process improvements.
- Schedule training commitments with the Scheduling Coordinators.
- Provide leadership for assigned modality(ies) on a national basis.
- Coordinate modality trade show support.
- Develop an annual modality technical training plan in conjunction with other Zone Clinical Education Managers, Off-Site counterparts and appropriate BU personnel in order to address routine development and new product introductions.
- Represent Clinical Education in the NPI process.
- Provide technical applications escalation support on a regional basis for assigned modality. Develop and deploy best practices.
- Lead process improvement efforts that span organizational boundaries.
- Job includes 75%+ travel, including occasional weekends for symposiums and events.
- Demonstrated high-level of leadership skills . People management of remote teams, a plus.
- Demonstrated selling skills and be able to create and implement strategic selling plan to ensure revenue targets are met
- Strong knowledge of forecasting tools and ability to provide clear and accurate forecasting on a weekly bases
- Strong coaching and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows programs.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills.
This position will require you to meet all customer specific mandates such as vaccinations and or screening tests.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent.
- 5 or more years of progressively successful customer support experience.
- 5 or more years progressively successful customer service management experience, with at least 3 years public presentation and training experience.
- Must possess a strong track record of sales expertise
**The territory for this job is AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, OK and TX but Dallas/Houston are the preferred locations. Candidate must reside in a city within their territory that holds the majority of their customer base and be located near a major (non-regional) airport (within 1 hours drive) to be considered.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.