Job TitleSolutions Sales
Job Posting Description
In this role, you have the opportunity to drive new business initiatives, gathering marketing intelligence, guiding project teams, composing value propositions and creating business models to assess the feasibility of these new opportunities.
You are responsible for
- Engages with customers to build and execute business funnel, closely working together with account team
- Develops stakeholder relationships together with Sales Leader/ Strategic Key Account Managers and facilitate engagement as required through opportunity lifecycle.
- Develops sales strategies for new opportunities and together with Sales Leader / Strategic Account Manager and Client Delivery Manager is accountable for prospecting, lead generation until solution delivery and operations (Lead-to-Contract- to-OIT-to-Revenue).
- Advises customer Decision Makers how to best realize the value of their Philips investment through innovation, implementation and productive use
- Lead the Presales stages of the opportunity by providing deep & effective presentation of market trends with a focus on customer needs and defined solution
- Present solution and map against customer requirements with understanding of competitive/other factors impacting deal closure
- Drive competitive analysis, enhance portfolio and strategies against established players and new threats based on deep understanding of industry landscape incl. customer needs, trends, competition.
- Design business models and prepare comprehensive project budgets, calculates business cases
- Ensures that the respective Solution is covered in the BMC plans, and in account plans
- Collaborates for scale and knowledge management:
- Engage with Global/Market Team to develop the most relevant solutions (best practice+ local expertise )
- Drives standardization and scalability of Solutions.
- Drives continuous improvements applying LEAN
This is what we are looking for in your profile:
- University degree and a Master’s Degree preferred.
- 7+ years of Experienced sales and solutions business development
- Experience in business development projects with emphasis on the strategic and financial analysis
- Experience in creating and establishing new business models and value propositions, in respective domain
- Experience in business planning (working with markets on product launches, AOP planning, business development) and analyzing stakeholder environments
- Certified LEAN Advanced is a must.
This role is based in our Bogota, Colombia office.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.