Solutions Architects are responsible for guiding our customers and users to design and build reliable, scalable systems using MongoDB. The Solutions Architecture team at MongoDB is made up of seasoned software architects, entrepreneurs and developers who take direct responsibility for customer success, including the design of their software, deployment and operations. You'll work closely with our sales reps and play a key role in winning deals and driving the business forward. You'll be a trusted advisor to a wide range of users from startups to the world's largest enterprise IT organizations.
- Design systems, applications, and infrastructure to help drive some of the world's largest software development projects leveraging MongoDB
- Advise customers on architectures, patterns, and strategies for making best use of MongoDB
- Partner with our sales team to help ensure success in accounts ranging from small startups to large enterprises
- Lead proof of concept implementations from concept through execution
- Translate technical concepts and patterns into business benefits for management and executives
- B.A. / B.S. or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with scalable and highly available distributed systems
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Candidate must be located in respective territory
- Candidate must be fluent in local language (English, Spanish, German and/or French)
- MongoDB Certification a plus
We work as a team––creating an open forum for innovative thought, candid discussion, and mutual respect. But in the end, we always put commitment over consensus, and value excellence in all its wonderful forms.