Job TitleSolution Deal Specialist --West/NB
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support business through data mining, data analysis, aiming to build up a successful business model
You are responsible for
Funnel Manage - Hunt and manage solution opportunities; Maintain solutions funnel
- Set up Funnel Mgt. KPI; monitor funnel mgt. execution & discipline
- Support SC & sales to review solution funnels.
- Prepare solution cadence with SC & RD
- Consolidate solution forecast with Regional COP.
Quotation & Contracting – Consolidate quotation of all products, software and services in the specific solution proposals; Coordinate & facilitate bidding and finalize contract with customer for final OIT
- Consolidate Proposal from SC, SOW from PSD, and Equipment Configuration List from Sales.
- Validate quotation document according to approval matrix.
- Facilitate special approval process (PRB, legal, etc) with virtual team
- Facilitate bidding and contract finalization and approach virtual team for special approvals.
Regional / business monthly forecast collection, consolidation, analysis & Cadence presentation preparation
- Provide last week daily best estimation on sales and OIT performance by region/BG to finance team and management team
- Regional/BG performance review and deep dive vs. target / forecast / ROFO
- Coordinate monthly sales/marketing review cadence and quarterly business review meetings, and provide insights for mgt. team to better understanding risk & opp. via data transparency
- Close data loop to improve business transparency by connecting financial, market, channel, and regional / business data;
Revenue Recognition – Coordinate Logistic, Installation, implementation and training to convert OOH to sales.
Track implementation and update status with SC, PSD, and PM.
Coordinate revenue forecast.
Support others per management request.
You are a part of
Commercial Operation and Planning team
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Strong data analytics capability.
• At least four years’ experience in finance analytics and customer database analytics, with strong business/marketing related mission
• Proven track record in generating insights from data to improve performances or processes.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with very strong Excel skills, experience using, Access, SQL, Tableau
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management
• Resolves disagreements and conflicts constructively, knows when to involve others
• Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.