Ultimate Software is looking for a dedicated and driven Solution Architect who will be responsible for supporting software implementations, crafting solutions and providing ongoing architectural leadership to MS Dynamics practice. Do you get passionate about working with business/implementation partners, other architects and development teams to establish consistent use of standard methodologies and to ensure that all systems are designed to meet business needs? If you are passionate about establishing relationships and driving change, this is the role for you.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Lead design, scoping and development of technical solutions for the enterprise
- Lead multiple work streams to ensure design, build and implementation adheres to enterprise vision
- Define and describe components stacks, integrations dependencies, and data flows for technical and business users
- Help define and implement standard methodologies for development changes to enterprise systems
- As part of Enterprise Architecture team, participate in design and development meetings that require strategy, design and implementation of enterprise systems
- Understand requirements and provide input on aspects related to projects
- Partner with business functions, platform development and delivery teams, and other architects to ensure delivery of functionality in a timely manner
- Own ERP platform roadmap and its integration into larger enterprise architecture landscape and roadmap
- 3+ years of experience leading, designing and implementing Microsoft Dynamics applications-based solutions
- 5+ years' experience establishing, building, testing and deploying the functional components of ERP systems
- Deep knowledge of architecture, data dictionary, user interfaces, X++, overlayering vs extensions, control statements, objects and classes, accessing the database, exception handling, security, mobile, performance and integration in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Extensive experience in application design, optimizing features, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity related to key aspects of an enterprise
- Strong knowledge of an ERP system and its relationship with other systems, processes and business needs in a global organization
- Experience working in Scrum,/Agile SDLC environment
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact email@example.com.