• Able to communicate with others clearly, smoothly and effectively;
• Has strong sense of ownership and responsibility;
• Analyze requirements, participate in design of new features in the product;
• Develop/implement of feature design for product new release;
• Collaborate/communicate with global stakeholders to achieve development goals;
• Work across organization boundaries to achieve objectives;
• Passionate to software development. An independent, assertive, self-motivated, creative, dynamic, and flexible approach is required, whilst offering and open to new ideas;
• Fluent English communication skills.
• Deliver commitment on time, with high quality
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Familiar with software development tools and software development process;
• Solid Knowledge or rich experiences in following fields is a strong plus:
• Web Application Development
Web Services, REST/ATOM, J2EE, Ajax, XML, CSS etc;
• Database Experiences – DB2, Oracle, SQL Server;
• Other: Shell scripts, Jython/Python/Perl.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Current or former IBM Co op, Intern or Extreme Blue with SW project experience;
• GPA (3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale);
• Leadership demonstrated in campus or internship.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]