Job TitleSoftware Technologist II - Performance Analysis Specialist
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Is responsible to realize performance requirements for the DXR software platform.
- Own software components – new feature realizations & defect resolutions.
- Understand different deployment scenarios & performance requirements.
- Guide automation engineer to develop suitable automated tests to verify performance requirements.
- Setup an automated environment to continuously check for performance gaps, analyze and drive solutions.
- Identify and resolve technical risks through quick prototypes.
- Review and ensure quality of deliverables from self & team
- Support Project manager with effort estimation.
- Perform extensive hands on product development.
- Follow best in class software development practices.
- Responsible to continuously improve the quality of software deliverables.
- Investigate integration defects & provide solutions, perform root cause analysis for continuous improvements.
- Key Skills/Competencies:
- 8 – 10 years of experience in software development, majority of which in Software performance analysis and design solutions/improvements.
- Strong Object Oriented design and development knowledge and experience.
- Expertise in multiple programming languages and their interoperability’s: C++, C#.Net, Java, SQL, stored procedures.
- Has in depth debugging skills, with strong experience in using various debugging tools to analyze - performance, memory, threading & network issues: WinDBG, PerfMon, WireShark etc. Strong debugging skills around S/W and H/W interfaces.
- Good experience in scripting: MS Build, Java & VB scripting, Perl/Python, as needed for analysis and quick POCs.
- Experience in working with tools like Enterprise Architect for UML, TFS, GIT, Clear case, Clear Quest, Caliber RM
- Good experience in using static and dynamic analysis tools.
- Proven skills of delivering quality deliverables in projects worked before.
- Proven skills of innovation/improvements in product features, process steps for operational efficiency.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of all phases of the SDLC.
- Strong abstraction, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Working experience in Agile/SAFe development methodologies (Preferred).
- Personal Characteristics
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
- Quality conscious and Process & customer Oriented.
- Possess product/solution mindset.
- Self-starter, quick learner, ability to work independently.
- Proactive and self-driven, possesses due sense of urgency.
- Ability to challenge statusqo & bring in improvements.
- Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation.
- Openness to collaborate in interest of project/organization and is a good team player.
- Shall be very good technically; possess systems mindset and good problem solving abilities.
- Eagerness to continuously develop self and team.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.