Job TitleSoftware Technologist II
- Must be an experienced full stack developer (Angular JS 5/6 & C#/.Net Core)
- Must be familiar with multiple modern UI technologies/frameworks
- Versatile in cloud related technologies.
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the team
- Provide technical leadership across all UI technologies
- Must be hands-on and participate in development of applications
- Handles team’s front end/user interface development and make sure deliverable meet timelines with high quality
- Supports in project estimation, planning and risk management activities
- Implements the detailed design for the component & UI workflow in a standard and efficient way
- Unit tests the components developed and reviews other’s implementation
- Integrates the component in to the overall system and supports integration testing
- Supports the verification and validation team by resolving the issues / defects in a timely manner
- Manages technical communication with stakeholders
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.