Job TitleSoftware Technologist I - Test
In this role, you have the opportunity to be involved in developing challenging software modules within complex and advanced environment.
You are responsible for
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests for different applications and extensions
- Execute the tests and analyze results
- Seek out expertise, knowledge, and resources to develop solutions to problems
- Develops the test environment and sets up regression and integration tests, as well as verification and acceptance tests, as required in the projects
- Work with Development groups to identify and resolve problems
- Prepares an optimal test plan for each project, including specification of test tools and test criteria
- Analyses test results, analyses the cause of errors, and gives feedback to the development Engineers, reports results to project management and writes root cause analysis reports
- Write formal verification test plan for requirements and user stories
You are a part of Oncology Informatics and Genomics team which utilizes the latest technologies in informatics, oncology informatics, human genomics, SW engineering, cloud technologies, analytics, machine learning, natural language processing, big data and others.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree. Computer Science / Software
- 2+ - 8 years of experience in developing Test Automation in JAVA environment.
- 2+ to 8 years of experience in Selenium - Must.
- 2+ years of experience in Client/ Server web application tests.
- 1+ year working experience in Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in establishing automation framework - Advantage.
- Experience in SW Development, in C# or Java
- Experience in API testing, Multi Service/Server environment - Advantage
- Experience in planning, testes writing and tests methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.