MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 2.6 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
The primary task of our Software Sales Rep is selling the MediaRadar product suite. Those sales may take place via web conference or in-person to Publishers (Print, Online, Email, and Online Video). You’ll manage a dedicated book of prospects while working as a member of a sales team.
What you’ll do:
- Follow MediaRadar’s multi-stage sales process to convert initial leads into customers. This includes: scheduling appointments to demo the MediaRadar SaaS platform, preparing material for client presentations and demonstrations, maintaining open communication with prospective clients, and recording all sales activities and aspects of the sale cycle in Salesforce.
- Staying up to date on ongoing new product features and their potential impact on new prospects and clients.
- Actively contribute to product development using client feedback.
- Represent MediaRadar at conferences and trade shows.
- Meet sales deadlines and revenue expectations.
Who you are:
- You possess a BA/BS degree
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You possess at least 3 years of overall sales experience with a verifiable track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- You have at least 2 years of SaaS sales experience
- You have proficiency in MS Office Suite and sales automation tools (i.e. Salesforce).
- Ability to adapt, create and customize sales materials and presentations for clients. Comfort and familiarity with conducting WebEx presentations.
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
We are a company committed to hiring and cultivating diverse talent, offering training and development and advancement opportunities for all employees.
MediaRadar revolutionizes ad sales by enabling sales executives to spend their time pitching and closing deals, instead of researching and preparing. MediaRadar determines the best prospects for a seller to pursue, which offerings to pitch, and how to position themselves most effectively against [...]