Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team:
As a Software Engineer II on the Payments team, you will utilize your outstanding software engineering skills to enhance our payment platform and expand our payment offerings across the globe. You will be on a team responsible for fast, reliable, and secure transaction processing, handling over $1 billion USD per year from 26 localized websites spanning 16 currencies. You will also support compliance with public and private regulatory bodies and help support our fraud detection, analysis, and prevention capabilities. Software development at Vistaprint is fast-paced, with new code released continuously. We design, build and test our systems in a highly collaborative environment, encouraging feedback from all aspects of the business.
Your role will involve:
- Create and execute test plans, create documentation, and develop and deploy our services
- Be responsible for and own critical applications in the payment processing and fraud domains
- Leverage communication skills working with both internal and external partners
- Apply best practices for maintaining solutions in a micro-service environment
- Keep your skills and our services up to date with modern security best practices
- Share on-call responsibilities with the team (via a rotation)
What's in it for you?
- Work on a highly collaborative team that is deciding which technologies to use and how the team works
- The ability to grow your skills every day with the help of exceptionally talented engineers
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training and conferences
- Free food, drinks, and many company and team event
- And more!
In return, you will bring:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with Object-oriented programming (C#/.NET preferred, but other OO languages are ok)
- Database programming with SQL (Microsoft SQL Server is a plus) required
- Experience with highly transactional / highly available web services strongly desired
- Experience with multi-threading and 3rd party application integration desired
- Industry experience in payment processing is highly desirable
- Familiarity with software development for the web (JSON, JS, jQuery, backbone, REST, RequireJS, CSS) is a plus
- AWS cloud experience is a plus
- The initiative to act like an owner and ensure root causes of issues are addressed
- The ability to communicate with non-technical business partners and keep them informed
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration skills and the desire to work in a team
- Passion for coding, learning, and hands-on development
So, if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced and energetic environment apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Software Engineer, Computer Science, Web Design, Technology, Engineering, Creative
Vistaprint empowers millions of business owners worldwide to market themselves professionally. We're a place for people who don’t settle, who challenge the status quo and never stop asking how to do things better. Technology and design are always evolving and we’re continually finding ways to [...]