Software Engineer Intern (Summer 2018)
This position will serve as a Software Engineer or Software Engineer in Test Intern in Digital Platform Commerce group.
- Learn and understand given design and feature implementation
- Work with developer, test, program manager and your mentor to understand business requirement and translate that into technical design which is reviewed and signed off by stack holder
- Fast and creatively prototyping to demonstrate early concept development
- Willing to take risks or challenges
- Implement high quality code with comprehensive unit testing and passing code review process for every check in
- Fix bugs raised from stabilization, integration and production
- Troubleshoot issues raised from production and resolve customer problems
- BS/MS candidates in Computer science or related technical major is required
- Solid computer science background including Algorithm, Data Structure, Operation System, OO principles, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn complexity system and new technologies
- Experience with C#/Java/C++ development
- Passion about customer, partner and quality
- Passion about large scale distributed online services
- Good team working and communication skills
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.