This position requires excellent Object-Oriented programming and Design Pattern skills. We are looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate about programming, passionate about quality, and truly enjoys what they do. The qualified candidate is someone who has a can-do attitude and is an innovative thinker.
Ultimate Software works in an agile environment where there are daily standups and code reviews, and constant communication within each self-managed cross functional team. The ability to communicate effectively with Product Analysts and QA’s, as well as work closely and well with other team members are key components for success in this position.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- works on an agile development team to design, test, demonstrate and integrate features for cloud based enterprise software solution using Angular and Ionic for the mobile frontend and using C#,.NET and Sqlserverfor the backend
- develop and unit test complex coding solutions; writes and implements unit, system and integration tests
- troubleshoots and performs root cause analysis
- develops solutions to maximize performance, scalability and distributed processing capabilities of the system and create tools to automate the deployment of enterprise software solution to the cloud
- works on planning and support for major product upgrades
- participates in daily code reviews.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in a computer or engineering field (or foreign earned equivalent degree) plus at least 36 months of work experience in agile enterprise level software development that included web services, API and forms development; sqlserver; OOP; data structures and algorithms. Testing required.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]