Job TitleSoftware Engineer
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Responsible for analyzing and understanding requirements
• Design and implement the requirements by collaborating with System Engineers and Architects
• Performs detailed design, coding, testing and all related documentation for a project
• Identifying and resolving technical risks proactively
• Ensure deliverables are on time and of high quality
• Implementation of Unit Test Cases using relevant testing frameworks
• Supports team in defect fixing and investigations
Experience & Qualifications:
• 0-2 years of experience working for a comparable product development organization in Development or Simulator development for enterprise application environment
• Demonstrated hands on expertise with architecture, Design patterns, OOAD concepts, C++, DICOM (added advantage).
• Know how in use of tools for source control and problem reporting/defect tracking tools such as Rational Clear Quest
• Practical experience in highly regulated environment (FDA, etc.)
• Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills in a global set up
• Excellent problem-solving skills and is able to think quickly and adeptly about how to address issues/problems
Desired -Personal Characteristics:
• B.E in Computer Science / Software Engineering
• Involved in Test & Automation
• Experience in Healthcare company
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.