Work as part of an agile team responsible for participating in the design, development, and testing of healthcare web applications and interfaces/integrations. Software Development Engineers work on support of and enhancements to existing products as well as new product development.Essential Functions And Key Position Accountabilities
- Participate in the design and development of healthcare web applications and interfaces/integrations.
- Be part of hosted web applications development team using Microsoft .NET technologies and SQL Server.
- Work with Product Owners as part of a Scrum team to drive features and specifications, architecture design, implementation, and other software development responsibilities.
- Participate in code and design reviews and provide coaching to other members of the team.
- Assist in the Troubleshooting of code defects and deploy timely fixes.
- Adhere to established guidelines within the Scrum Team.
- Create and update technical documents
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS And ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Excellent Node.JS skills
- Excellent ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC and C# skills
- REST Web API hands-on knowledge
- NoSQL database experience (MongoDB)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrates competency by maintaining positive, collaborative, and constructive attitude.
- Understands and practices the principles of effective teamwork.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and meet productivity and quality standards.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work concurrently on diverse projects. Maintain high standards for accuracy, professionalism, productivity and confidentiality.
MCG Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Its holdings include renowned brands such as Fitch Group, a leading global ratings agency; the Hearst Health network of market-leading healthcare companies First Databank, Zynx Health, MCG, Homecare Homebase and MedHOK, which provide care guidance to patients, hospitals, and insurers; and Hearst [...]