You are a social media anthropologist and native, with an insatiable appetite for understanding the constantly evolving social media landscape and its corresponding native customer behaviors.
You are a pop-culture and book junkie who’s curious about everything — you have your finger on the pulse of the internet and always know what people will be talking about even before it starts trending.
You are a data-driven employee with strong communication and organizational skills, and natural emphasis to connect and delight Audible’s fans and followers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is focused on but not limited to driving community engagement and social strategy. This means that the Manager schedules and publishes posts on all owned brand accounts, maintains and elevates social media content, is inspired by culture and technology to suggest opportunities for social, and fosters our community of Audible listeners by engaging daily across social pages and groups.
· Work side-by-side with the Senior Manager of Social Media, developing a level of coordination that seems like mind-reading to others.
· Schedule and publish all posts on owned organic social media. accounts, acting as the last check (copy editing and proofreading), and demonstrating and developing the Audible brand social voice.
· Partner with customer service to engage fans in one-on-one interactions on social media networks every day (Facebook, Facebook Groups, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). Develop methodologies and strategies for ongoing customer engagement.
· Contribute to social media content strategy by suggesting post ideas, themes, and real-time opportunities.
· Identify and report on community and real-world trends to advise on potential opportunities or risks.
· Identify and leverage user-generated content to drive engagement and acquisition.
· Maintain intra-company relationships as a cross-functional social ambassador with nearly every department (Content, Merchandising, Product Marketing, Corporate Communications, PR, Customer Care, Paid Marketing, Recruiting, ACX, Brand, and Creative), keeping abreast of all possible opportunities for social and remaining aligned with overall business objectives.
· Coordinate with our global social partners to share learnings and best practices.
· Plan, coordinate, and produce exciting live social activations.
· Act as main point of contact between our external social media agency and Audible Organic Social (manage requests, provide feedback, collaborate on new initiatives).
· Consult with paid marketing on how to leverage assets and information for organic social, and vice versa.
· Own and activate partnership between influencer marketing and organic social.
Audible is the world’s largest seller and producer of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment, enriching the lives of our millions of listeners every day. With our customer-centric approach to technological innovation and superior programming, Audible has reinvented a media category, and is [...]