We are currently looking for a talented Social Media Manager to help shape the future of Mogul.
Who we are:
Mogul is an award-winning platform reaching millions of women across 196 countries and over 32,000 cities. We are democratizing information for women worldwide by enabling users to connect, share information, and access knowledge from each other.
Our team is driven by the 62 million women around the globe that lack access to education. Through our passion, hard work, and dedication, each team member of Mogul is making a difference for millions every day. We are open to new ideas and methods of approaching situations, and we establish a uniquely relaxed and fun, yet fast-paced setting for our team to focus on new solutions to old problems. Through collaboration, all the individual teams within Mogul support each other and work toward global impact.
Mogul was the Winner of the 2018 TriState Corporate Culture Award.
- Oversee and develop our social and email marketing strategy and execution for Mogul’s channels
- Create and manage paid social campaigns to amplify brand messaging and promotions
- Create short-form and of-the-moment content for Instagram and Snapchat stories
- Develop and analyze reports to measure success of all social accounts and active campaigns
- Collaborate and support our Product, Content, Operations, and Sales teams with recommendations and best practices
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have 2+ years of social media experience - if you don't have 2+ years, there's always a way to change our mind!
- Have strong problem solving skills and proficiency in Google Analytics, Photoshop, and Indesign or Illustrator
- Have strong leadership and communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Enjoy analyzing data, putting together reports, and turning evaluation into plan optimization
- But most of all, make things happen whether it's brainstorming new campaigns, learning a new skill, or creating a critical social media strategy
What’s in it for you?
- Become a Mogul: Mogul is the fastest growing female owned tech startup in New York City that supports women from all around the world. Be a part of the team that is building the most innovative platform for women worldwide.
- Benefits: We provide awesome benefits, such as gym membership, unlimited vacation days, flexible work remote days, ride home after 10pm, catered lunch every Friday, happy hour every month, as well as free snacks and drinks, and a company retreat every year.
- A great work environment: Work in a casual environment within the Hearst Tower, among some of the brightest and kindest minds in NYC. On top of that, enjoy the Hearst Tower cafeteria that is ranked third best in the country, fitted with a deli, grill, sushi bar, etc.
- Make a difference: At Mogul, you have the opportunity to do more than just work, you will help change the lives of millions of women every single day.
Mogul is a global mobile app and platform that enables women worldwide to reach their goals & realize their full potential. With Mogul, doing "the impossible" is the norm. Headquartered in NYC, Mogul was named one of the Most Exciting Startups by Business Insider, Best Website for Finding Top [...]