Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Subject Matter Expert (SME) Customer Service Representative acts as the operational coordinator of the Analyst team. The person in this role helps build a bridge between the client stakeholders and the Analyst team funneling critical communication both ways. This role also coordinates operational work and helps with escalations and widespread issues. This person is also responsible for providing updates, assisting with quality assurance reviews, and training to the Analyst team.
- Deep understanding of the client’s marketing partners programs and all sub teams, especially when it comes to operational product support
- Troubleshooting detective, finding the right internal resource or point of contact (POC) for complex issues
- Comfortable raising critical issues from the analyst layer and vice versa
- Comfortable managing and coordination around widespread issues
- Strong written communication skills to fill gaps in deficiently documented areas
- Operational Excellence -
- Keeping up to date with open master tasks and SRT
- Managing and making all analysts aware of known issues so they can escalate to engineering confidently and without redundancy
- Holding office hours for analysts to answer operational questions
- Responsible for lightweight trainings, sharing product updates, and coordinating other updates to analyst team
- Administrator of the program specific workplace groups and answering questions to currently investigated cases
- Ability to develop and analyze reports
- Knowledge Management -
- Identify deficiencies in the documentation and clearly outline how certain areas could be improved
- Draft documentations updates and in collaboration with analysts fill deficiently documented areas
- Identify opportunities to optimize and improve the process
- Analyst spokesperson representative of the applicable program funneling cyclical feedback from analysts to Facebook program stakeholders and vice versa
- Core Analyst Work -
- The person in this role should expect to perform some core Analyst work to stay in touch with the regular stream of client issues and provide support if incoming volume spikes. The guideline should be roughly 50% of time spent on core work.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer service role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problem
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Innovative, technical and creative approach
- Achievement focused
- Ability to build relationships
- Passion, drive and can do attitude
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]