Job TitleSleep Support Assistant
Job DescriptionJob Posting Description
The Sleep Support Assistant role will be focused on supporting patients on the Sleep Support Service with accurate, relevant and timely advice for their query. The role will include supporting the patient throughout their therapy journey. Full and in-depth training on the therapy products and sleep disorders will be provided.
The Sleep Support Assistant will be expected to maintain a polite, courteous and professional manner whilst dealing with enquiries, processing orders and working with other teams.
The hours for this role will be 10am to 6pm based at our Tangmere site.
We support NHS staff by supplying masks and devices, taking care of administrative tasks, gathering patient data and dealing with patient enquiries.
The Sleep Support Assistant will:
- Ensure that all (primarily telephone) enquiries from both patient and NHS hospital staff are handled correctly; providing the customer with the most appropriate advice for the query.
- Logging of customer complaints received according to company procedure.
- Maintain full, up to date knowledge of all products and the disorders they are used to treat, seeking additional training as required.
- Ensure all notes and updates are applied in a timely manner to the patient information systems (The Sleep Support Portal, SAP, Encore Anywhere) on a daily basis.
- Maintain a polite, courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Other duties as may be required from time to time, to ensure the efficient running of the business functions and department.
You are a part of
The Sleep Support Team are an extension of the support that the NHS offer their patients with Sleep Disorders. The Sleep Support Team is on hand to give advice, answer questions and spend as much time as the patients need on their journey to compliance and better sleep.
We support NHS staff by supplying masks and PAP devices, taking care of administrative tasks, gathering patient data and dealing with patient enquiries.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Experience within a telephone based customer services role
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft outlook word and excel
- Aptitude for technical information
- Computer literate with good typing skills
- GCSEs at C grade or above (or equivalent)
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive base salary
- Access to private healthcare insurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips University
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
- Social Events - a dedicated Sports & Social committee with members in Guildford and Cambridge, promoting a host of social events throughout the year including the famous Family Sports Day at Surrey Sports Park.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Recruitment agencies: we are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly. Unfortunately we are not able to respond to you and cannot accept speculative CV’s as way of introduction.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.