Job TitleSite Project Procurement Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- On-site execution of global Procurement programs on behalf of Procurement Engineering and/or Commodity Management. The role is manufacturing site related and Procurement link with Suppliers for the execution of cost down and new product introduction projects supporting Strategic buyers and project teams.
You are responsible for
- Acts on behalf of Procurement Engineering and Commodity Management for project or supplier related activities, ensuring relevant Procurement Engineering & Commodity Management team members are always informed and involved.
- Support the deployment of early supplier involvement and target costing and tracking for assigned product/project, in alignment with Procurement Engineering & Commodity Management.
- Prepare requirement package from PLM and the Supplier Project Agreement/ Project Book Communication of project related commercial & technical requirements
- Drives request for quotation process and supports supplier selection based on the Forward Procurement List based on the delegation scheme
- Owner for delivering the assigned parts to meet project needs, maintain cost history of parts assigned, supporting project teams to roll up actual cost.
- Support CM Strategy & Supplier Management via providing input regarding business requirements and supplier assessment.
- Data Analysis and reporting (PPV, Savings etc.) and drive improvement action/deploy proposals Procurement related process audit, optimization and implementation. Site support including supply issues, quality issues, etc.
You are a part of
A professional energetic global Procurement engineering team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Education: Bachelor Degree or above, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, or relevant commercial or business studies. Experience:
- At least 5 year work experience in Procurement, Supply Chain related functions, metal suppliers management is a plus.
- Experience in consumer Electronics industry and Multinational companies is preferred.
- Experience in Engineering/ project management is a plus.
Competency and Skills:
- Good command of material and process cost drivers and with experience in using related cost saving methodology to optimize cost, quality and value
- Strong data analysis skills and good at Excel and Power Point etc.
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge in Lean/Six Sigma, Design to Cost and Project Management methodologies is an advantage (nice to have)
- Language skills: Good English listening, speaking and writing
In return, we offer you
Memorable working Experience in a world-class manufacturing site and promising career.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.