Job TitleSingapore Account Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be responsible for maximizing Customer Services order intake and sales in the assigned district covering both new equipment customers and the installed base.
You are responsible for
- The overall Customer Services (CS) sales business and all CS quotations within the assigned district
- Promote and execute the sales of CS products together with district sales teams in accordance with the CS sales strategy
- Establish and maintain effective Customer / Distributor relations in cooperation with the district management and district sales teams
- Responsible for sales support activities such as: exhibitions, conferences, customer visits and meetings
- Provide input and feedback on sales strategy and planning to district and regional management
- Support the Account Managers in case of point of sale deals
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing CS service contracts for Installed Base
- Promote and execute the sales of out of warranty contracts
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality and regulatory training in a timely manner
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Experience in Customer Services sales business, preferably within the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of complex regional markets / channel structures
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.