The Services Strategy Manager will provide insights on services trends, best in class cloud service experience, call center service trends, etc, along with recommendations supported by customer and industry research. Recommended service strategies are clearly articulated (both internally and externally), well-defined and designed to deliver the very best experience to our customers. This role will require strong working knowledge of services delivery and SaaS. The role will work with a broad spectrum of disciplines across the Ultimate Software organization to understand current offerings and service approaches. The Services Strategy Manager will assist in business case development, financial analysis, and offering strategies. This is a versatile role that requires a strong depth of experience to help develop and execute our services strategy.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and share industry trends.
- Help drive services strategy evolution, working closely across the organization with Sales, Marketing, and Services teams to develop service strategies.
- Collaborate with leadership to review & refine.
- Build strong relationships across the organization.
- Lead initial research/strategy on large strategic changes, as determined.
- Analyze usage and insights around our Services.
- Explore opportunities and help generate supporting business cases.
- Analyze and develop financial models for services ROI.
- Develop messaging around the initiatives driving our Services evolution
- Work externally with customers and analysts to validate research and service strategies.
- Assist with preparation for analyst briefings and communications.
- Professional Services, Customer Success and/or SaaS leadership experience.
- Strong business process and operations experience. Experience developing operational elements such as executive presentations, story boarding, business cases.
- Ability to develop financial models across offerings/markets to assess potential opportunity, pricing scenarios and/or profitability.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and related tools (Excel, Tableau, etc.).
- Ability to quickly earn the trust of others and develop relationships across the organization.
- Ability to gain support from stakeholders and manage projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to manage/own multiple projects/programs simultaneously, prioritizing appropriately.
- Ability to effectively lead peer & cross-functional teams to achieve results
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Management or similar.
- 5+ years in service delivery management role. SaaS experience a plus.
- Previous Big 4 consulting, leadership or product/offer management experience
- Services leadership experience with more than one service line…consulting, customer support, custom development
- HCM knowledge or experience with benefits, tax filing, payroll, etc.
- Previous experience with new product/service development and lifecycle management.
- Project portfolio management experience
- Limited. Travel to Atlanta/Weston for management, team & company meetings. 10%
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]