Are you interested in joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
Being part of the Stanley team means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. It means delivering electronic security solutions that our customers count on every day to ensure the safety of our communities, schools, airports and hospitals.
If you’d like to be a part of the number one global electronic security solutions team that makes our world a more secure place read on...
- Service access control, intrusion, and CCTV security systems.
- Perform scheduled, routine preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment/systems under contract agreement by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and checking out equipment to ensure it’s in satisfactory working order. Record productive time versus travel time.
- Complete maintenance, within assigned Labor Load PM hours, in a manner that reduces emergency calls and results in achieving the goal of zero call backs.
- May plan schedules, lay out basic electrical equipment installations, and assist in the start-up and check-out of new system installations.
- Present a professional image both in personal and vehicle appearance, in accordance with company policies.
- Perform work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits.
- Maintain company propriety and documentation in accordance with established policies; handle proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adhere to and supports Stanley Convergent Security Solutions, Inc. policies and procedures including all safety requirements.
- Keep updated on all changes/modification to Stanley equipment and Ansi 156.10 standard as notified through published communications (TechTip). Attend and complete training programs as requested.
- Climb ladders that extend up to 24 ft. in height with or without accommodations
- Carry items up to 75 pounds with or without accommodations
- Ability to work on-call on a rotational basis covering after hours and weekend emergency calls
- 3+ years experience installing and/or servicing intrusion, fire alarm, access control, and CCTV security systems
- 3y+ years experience Edwards/EST, Simplex, or GE/Mirtone system knowledge preferred IP Video and IT experience
- Valid State Drivers License without restrictions
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with Bosch, Honeywell, Radionics, or DMP system knowledge
- NICET II or III Certification
- Lenel, Pro-Watch, Software House and/or Picture Perfect certifications
- Vocational/technical Degree in electrical security, or computer systemspreferred or the equivalent combination of education and related work experience
Stanley Black & Decker is an equal opportunity employer, and offers employees a competitive benefits package
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.