Job TitleService Sales Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Achieve customer service sales business target, maintain and enlarge customer satisfaction in assigned territory
You are responsible for
- Promote service products to achieve annual AOP target, including service contract, POS, X-ray tube, system spare part, paid job, system lifecycle products and other related service products.
- Monitor and collect account receivable on a time basis
- Build up and improve customer relations and explore potential business opportunities
- Improve service contract penetration rate, service conversion rate and renewal rate
- Cooperate with ASP, service channel and other service dealer to maintain region service market.
- Effectively implement marketing & sales strategies and activities to fulfill business objectives in terms of sales revenue, growth rate and improvement of contract and overall service margins
- Cooperate with service delivery team, commercial team and marketing team to enhance and protect Philips brand for long-term business growth
- Cooperate with commercial sales team to enhance KA & VIP customer relationship
- Other tasks assigned by team & company
You are a part of
- CS delivery team: ensure customer service request can be handled timely
- CS logistic team: communicate parts delivery information
- Customer Care Center: ensure customer service request can be handled timely
- Commercial sales team and marketing team: communicate customer needs and handle business opportunity well
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS/MS degree in a medical, engineering or business discipline, junior college is essential
- Knowledge of medical equipment service business, 2+ years progressive sales/marketing or services experience strongly preferred
- Travel Frequency: > 50%
- Accountable, innovative, energetic
- Good communication and negotiation skill
- Proven track record in business sales role.
- Positive attitude, hard work, self-motivated, open-mind, and ownership
- Willing to travel
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.