Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Contact Center Operations Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing a Team Leads and Analysts.
- Responsible for building a personal relationship with key client staff
- Successful service delivery, SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitoring overall performance of services
- Good communication around issues and opportunities.
- Get things done, make things happen attitude.
- Collaborating with senior management on client account management and growth
- Ensuring operations teams are aware of changes and are prepared
- Building service reports
- Service reporting and sponsoring service delivery meetings
- Pulling in additional resources when needed e.g. specialist teams or people for specific issues or opportunities
- Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and/or financial performance
- Communicating across organizational boundaries from engineers through to senior managers
- 3rd party management responsibilities
- Looking out for client long term interests
- Following up if service delivery is not meeting expectations
- Mapping client’s requirements and coordinating in developing and implementing processes in line with preset guidelines.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
- Conducting Governance checkpoints and status meetings.
- Creating awareness on driving projects, process improvement strategy methodology and ensuring maximum operational efficiency.
- Administering scheduling systems, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Establishing process controls to ensure all SLA's and KPI’s are consistently met.
- 4 years of team management experience
- 4 years of experience in operations delivery (contact center environment)
- 4 years of client management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Six sigma or lean certification
- Process improvement experience
- Experience managing Supervisors
- Experience in media and entertainment
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Proactive with a strong work ethic and eagerness to go the extra mile for self and with team
- Resourcefulness and creative thinking
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]