Service Delivery Analyst - IT Infrastructure Team
Meltwater is hiring an IT Service Delivery Support Anaylst in our San Francisco Office. We are seeking a self-motivated, tech savvy, team player with strong IT HelpDesk and User Support experience.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Provide 1st and 2nd line Support for both the Meltwater and Shack15 infrastructures.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line Support for the users utilizing the HelpDesk Trouble Ticket System.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems
- Provide support to other members of the Service Delivery Team in resolving problems.
- Being responsible for taking ownership of issues and tickets until they are fully resolved and communicating to all relevant parties.
- Escalate issues to the Service Delivery Manager when required and work with the Tier 3 Team for problem resolution.
- Create and maintain documentation relating to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records
- In conjunction with other members of the IT Service Delivery Team, establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure overall systems security
- Conduct research on hardware and software in support of procurement and system development efforts
- Review and implement new system releases and vendor supplied patches for all desktop hardware.
- Develop and maintain training materials for end users, team members and colleagues
- Be involved in projects related to the IT Service Delivery Team, whether it be from a design, research, implementation or testing perspective as directed by the IT Service Delivery Manager.
- Provide Support to other Meltwater Offices as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must have experience supporting users on Windows and OSX
- Excellent troubleshooting ability and knowledge of supporting hardware on HP, Lenovo, and Apple.
- Must possess Office 2013/2016 knowledge and experience
- Active Directory user management
- Must have experience troubleshooting LAN, WAN, Routing, Switching issues.
- SaaS and Cloud software and infrastructure knowledge using Google Apps and Office 365 including Outlook.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines without supervision
- Phenomenal client facing and internal communication skills.
- A/V Experience including TV’s, Video, and Music Systems is a bonus
- Ideally have attained MSCE or MCP accreditation or recognised IT accreditation
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Communication, communication, communication. Have we made that clear enough for you?
- Strong service-oriented mentality.
- Must work well in teams and independently.
- Gotta be able to have some fun sometimes, and not take yourself too seriously.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Meltwater builds digital intelligence and marketing solutions for a global client base. All of our solutions are fully web-based, offered as a service, and based on a modern technology stack. This is your opportunity to be part of a small agile team within a big multinational organization!
Read on our underthehood blog to see which problems our engineers are solving. Also have a look at what life is like at Meltwater. We are more than 1200 people across the globe, so there is a lot going on. To learn even more about who we are and what we do, visit our company profiles on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Founded in Oslo in 2001 before moving our headquarters to San Francisco in 2006, Meltwater is the global leader in media intelligence, with over 1,350 employees globally and 25,000 clients. Our innovative products help businesses extract insights from billions of online conversations and articles – [...]