Job DescriptionSTANLEY ACCESS TECHNOLOGIES is the leading manufacturer, installer, and service provider in the automatic door business. To promote the continuation of our quality reputation and focused growth, we are currently hiring the best talent available for the position of Service Account Manager (SAM), at our Cleveland location, servicing Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburg and surrounding areas.Responsibilities
- Sell “planned maintenance” agreements to new and existing customers.
- Maintain current technical product-related knowledge, general sales techniques, market trends, and daily sales activity.
- Develop and implement plans, process, and strategies for improving customer service and increasing service revenue.
- Perform other assignments in support of the service operations as requested by Service Account Regional Manager.
- Work closely with the local branch operation team to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3-5 years related experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Proven Sales Record and/or automatic door knowledge
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, MS Power Point required – SAP preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Account Management
Develop and build positive relations with customers for assigned geographic area. Assist Service account regional manager (SARM) with developing and implementing overall service goals as projected in the Sales Plan.
Responsible for providing the business with service revenue growth and new account development while promoting customer excellence.
Stanley Access Technologies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE) and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.