Join the AAP Digital Products Team and start reimagining the future of automotive retail. Disrupt the way consumers buy auto parts and join a fast-growing e-commerce team to take on the industry’s biggest challengers. We are charged with supporting AAP's Digital transformation.
Our customers are can-do people who like to build, just like us. Our priorities are all about their satisfaction, trust and loyalty. The Digital development team is responsible for building solutions that drive the customer experience and, ultimately, enhance our bottom line as an organization. This team plays an integral, high-visibility role in working across the company’s Marketing, Digital, and IT organizations. Advance Auto Parts is building a world class Search Engine Optimization team and is looking for an SEO Manager, Growth to join the Downtown Digital Group. Advance Auto Parts provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand.
As SEO Manager, Growth, you’ll be directly involved with the strategy, planning, and execution of campaigns and growing a very well-established brand in the digital space in the USA & Canada. You’ll assess and understand each market’s needs related to Search, and communicate them to various internal and external stakeholders. You’ll work with a variety of people across the company and help to directly influence user facing elements across the website.
Do you enjoy managing and mentoring others, while also being invigorated by large volumes of data and challenging work? Then this role may be right for you! We take pride in our SEO and are looking for a talented manager to add to our high-performing team. Successful candidates will thrive in an agile environment, embrace Agile culture and practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Play a key role on a team of industry-leading SEO analysts and managers
- Analyze internal and external data through a variety of toolsets, including Excel, SQL and other platforms, to influence decision-making within the SEO team
- Identify growth opportunities in core areas such as site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization
- Review specification documents and experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for growth
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, Data Science, and other stakeholders
- Build and analyze experiment results with a sense of urgency
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance across multiple global markets
- Maintain awareness of emerging trends, strategies, best practices, tools and other developments in the volatile SEO space
- Be in the vanguard of a true Agile culture here at AAP
- You are a passionate digital marketer with experience on an enterprise-scale e-commerce platform
- Previous experience in SEO, SEM, Display, or Traffic Acquisition marketing Expertise working with analytical tools (Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics)
- Preferred Experience with technical SEO (redirects, site speed, canonicalization, etc.)
- Experience working across both mobile and web platforms, building SEO capabilities from scratch, and running A/B experiments
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BA or BS degree (preferred in quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science/engineering). MBA preferred
8+ years’ experience in the SEO space overall
- 5+ years’ in-house growth marketing experience with an industry leading website
3+ years of experience managing growth teams of 2+ team-members
Advance Auto Parts creates opportunities for women in an inclusive environment. One example of this is through our best in class Women in Motion Network (WIMN). In addition to having an extensive support network of both men and women, WIMN is involved in community volunteer activities, health and [...]