The Corporate Treasury team is growing and is seeking a detail-oriented Senior Treasury Financial Analyst. The Senior Treasury Financial Analyst is responsible for performing various cash, investment, float income and yield forecast modeling and reporting, investment management and analysis, financial analysis, variance analysis, managing ACH operating exposure limits, bank fee account analysis and metrics. This position reports to the Director of Corporate Treasury & Investments.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for management and further development of various cash and investment 12 month rolling forecast models, schedules, dashboards and monthly, quarterly reporting for multiple entities
- Perform various scenario modeling and what-if analysis for monthly reporting to Management
- Manage investment float income and yield forecast models for multiple entities
- Maintain long term investment portfolio amortization schedules and track individual investments to stay abreast of maturing investments. Make recommendations on reinvestment maturities based upon current market conditions
- Performance of various financial analysis to include actual vs forecast variance analysis, explanation, reporting and Identify trends
- Maintain ACH operating exposure limit maximum utilization forecast model. Make recommendations on optimal ACH limits and allocation among banks
- Monitor markets and economy for key indicators for Federal Reserve interest rate increases or decreases, research US and global economic forecasts and industry reports to build scenarios into investment forecast models
- Monitor various interest rates to ensure that current investment selections are optimal
- Support the Investment Policy Compliance process by tracking, monitoring and reporting investments to ensure that they fall within set parameters
- Analyze monthly bank account analysis fees for service pricing reasonableness and accuracy and identify trends
- Work closely and collaborate with FP&A to deliver various forecasts for quarter end
Required Qualifications: (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Corporate Treasury, Corporate Finance or FP&A performing cash forecast modeling, financial analysis and variance analysis for Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow Statement
- Proficient in analyzing financial statements, calculating key financial ratios and performing detailed analyses
- Thorough understanding of financial markets, various investment vehicles, interest rates and effects of the economy
- Experience with investment management and analysis, bank and investment balance reporting, and bank fee analysis
- Effective communication skills including the ability to organize, prepare and present financial reports and analysis to Management
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail, accuracy and tight deadlines
- Possess analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, quick learner, team-player and flexible
- Forecasting system experience (TM1 or similar system)
- Treasury Management System (TMS) experience is a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other ERP system experience is a plus
- Sitting, working on a computer for the majority of the day.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]