The Corporate Treasury team is growing and is seeking a detail-oriented Senior Treasury Analyst – Capital Markets. The Senior Treasury Analyst – Capital Markets is responsible for administration of the debt portfolio and revolving credit facility, financial debt covenant compliance, derivatives and hedging program management, cash flow and liquidity management, calculation of financial ratios, debt service forecasting, financial analysis, investment management and analysis. This position reports to the Director of Corporate Treasury & Investments.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Administration of the debt portfolio and revolving credit facility, calculation and reporting of financial debt covenant compliance
- Responsible for financial statement analysis, related calculation and evaluation of key financial ratios to consistently ensure compliance with covenants
- Contribute to the daily cash flow management and analysis across multiple entities to determine cash liquidity needs or surplus. Execute debt borrowings and repayments as needed
- Forecast debt service, interest expense and coordinate related payment processing
- Manage interest rate risk via derivative hedging program for the debt portfolio
- Responsible for the issuance and maintenance of letters of credits, guarantees, surety/performance bonds
- Develop and maintain financial models that reflect compliance metrics, liquidity standing and cost of capital
- Maintain long term investment portfolio amortization schedules and track individual investments to stay abreast of maturing investments
- Monitor markets and economy for key indicators for Federal Reserve interest rate moves, research US and global economic forecasts and industry reports to build scenarios into investment forecast models
- Monitor various interest rates to ensure that current investment selections are optimal
- Work closely and collaborate with FP&A to deliver various debt reporting to Sr Management
Required Qualifications: (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Corporate Treasury, Corporate Finance or FP&A performing debt portfolio and revolving credit facility management, financial debt covenant compliance, risk management using derivatives for various hedges, capital, debt or liquidity management
- Proficient in analyzing financial statements, calculating key financial ratios and performing detailed analyses to ensure compliance with financial covenants
- Thorough understanding of credit agreements for debt financing and related terminology, to include affirmative and negative debt covenants
- Thorough understanding of financial markets, various investment vehicles, interest rates and effects on the economy
- Effective communication and people skills including the ability to organize, prepare and present financial reports and analyses to Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail, accuracy and tight deadlines
- Possess analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, quick learner, team-player and flexible
- Treasury management system (TMS) experience is a plus
- Forecasting system experience (TM1 or similar system) is a plus
- Sitting, working on a computer for the majority of the day.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.