Software trainer with experience of delivering software training and contributing to the creation of learning materials for a dynamic expanding software business.
You will deliver training courses to external clients who use the software in their business, and will contribute to the strategic direction of software training materials and user guides across various mediums.
The Professional Services team hiring our first dedicated training instructor roles, focused entirely on professional, customer-facing delivery of well-structured education
- Proven track record of delivering customer-facing software training on business applications
- Strong writing skills, with experience of creating training materials, user manuals and ideally computer based training
- Good organization and planning skills, able to organize training schedules and manage the training environment
- Willingness to learn the software and the work environment it is used in
- Good relationship building skills able to work with colleagues across the business
- Self starter ability, as the sole trainer in the business currently
- Any expertise in database administration and management is a plus but not essential
- Be the first dedicated trainer, providing the opportunity to make the role your own
- Combine software training with technical writing responsibilities
- Be part of a team which includes software implementation consultants and project managers
- Write training materials and user guides, create computer based training and propose relevant approaches, tools and technologies to be used in this role
- Liaise with others across the business to learn the software, its business application and pick up technical and functional information needed for user manuals and training guides
- Travel to client sites as needed a few times a month, and otherwise work in the London office or from home as deemed appropriate
The Sr. Training Instructor will be successful in this role when they can execute the following strategic tasks/responsibilities:
- Within 3 months, begin delivering customer-facing training on your own
- Within 9 months, deliver a minimum of 2 of each offered courses
We work as a team––creating an open forum for innovative thought, candid discussion, and mutual respect. But in the end, we always put commitment over consensus, and value excellence in all its wonderful forms.