GBS is the world's largest consulting services organization. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions. GBS provides consulting services across multiple industries and covers the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
We are looking for an enhancement of our high performing team of SAP Application Architects. The main objective of the team is to design innovative SAP solutions for the challenges of our clients in large transformation programs. We are leading the technical implementation of S/4 HANA solutions and upcoming IT landscape changes through Digitalization, Cloud, Mobile Devices and other improvements of existing large scale SAP environments. Building reliable and innovative SAP environments for our clients is at the core of our work.
As an SAP Application Architect in the area of SAP Architecture, SAP Mobile, SAP Integration, SAP Cloud solutions or SAP Security you are responsible for the technical design and implementation of the solution at our clients. You are an expert in your subject and a trusted advisor to our clients and internal teams. You communicate your points of view to IBM's global network of SAP architects and participate in the advancement of our consulting services.
The position requires working in different sites, with many internal and external interfaces. Communication and collaboration with project teams and other professionals is key to successfully lead technical teams to a common goal and working with advanced technologies in the SAP space. Tasks will spread from optimizing existing environments from a solution point of view to personally realizing solutions in the area of HANA, Cloud and Mobile.
- Education: University degree in IT or Engineering
- Years of experience: at least 6 years in SAP Application Architecture, Mobile, Integration, Cloud solutions or Security
- Technical skills: SAP ECC 6.0 Architecture, SAP NetWeaver, Integration middleware, Mobile Development, SAP Security products (IdM, GRC, Cloud Identity)
- Soft Skills (personality skills): Able to manage own projects, very good communication and presentation skills, flexibility (travel and work location)
- Language: German & English fluent
- Other: Knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Cloud Technology for SAP solutions, SAP HANA, SAP Hana Cloud Platfom, SAP Fiori, Internet of Things, Big Data/Analytics, Mobile solutions; experience from at least 1 full project lifecyc
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
German: intermediate - fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]