We have openings for engineers across multiple product lines, technology stacks, and experience levels. We welcome full-stack engineers, passionate backend engineers, engineers that are enthusiastic about data, aspiring architects, and emerging engineering leaders.
Are you dreaming of building elegant and scalable systems to help medical providers unleash the power of their data? As a Backend Engineer, you will design, implement and deploy services, data stores, instrumentation and infrastructure.
Are you passionate about using modern web technologies to enable clinical workflows and help customers visualize their data? As a Full Stack Engineer, you will craft intuitive web interfaces to make complex data accessible and useful through extensive web-based applications that improve oncologists' complex workflows so that they can focus on their patients.
Do you want to synthesize data into knowledge? As a Data Software Engineer, you will build software that will help our customers discover novel insights into their data. You will design our data infrastructure, and use it to develop extensible, robust data and analytics pipelines, tools and services for accessible and flexible data analysis.
- You hold a BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science or related field
- You have strong experience with languages like Python, C++, Java, or C#
- You are passionate about performance, reliability, and scalability of systems
- You are inspired by our mission to improve healthcare through technology
- You seek simple approaches to complex problems
Bonus points if you have any of the following:
- Have developed apps using modern front-end frameworks like React|AngularJS|Ember.js
- You have a good understanding of relational databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL or MSSQL
- Have real passion for data and a strong understanding of statistics
- Have developed distributed data processing systems against large, heterogeneous data sets
- Have developed scalable high-availability web applications
- Contribute to open source projects
- Have taken a leading role in delivering complex software systems all the way to production
At Flatiron Health we recognize that world-class ambitions can only be accomplished by a world-class team. Our unfair advantage is the talent, passion, and drive of the people who work here.
We proactively develop others through mentoring and apprenticeship. We know that the most important work you can do is to recruit, hire, and retain strong diverse talent. This is reflected in our workforce and all the initiatives we focus on.
Flatiron recently launched our very first women's network. We're very excited to see how the journey goes for this exciting new initiative.