Job TitleSenior Sales Operations Officer
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Accountable for Sales Operations processes. Full & comprehensive working knowledge of Sales Processes, Tools and the surrounding Organization.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Drives continual improvement via LEAN.
- Proactive monitoring of CRM leads and Opportunities statuses for timely creation of commercial offers and avoidance of duplicates Facilitate and lead regular account, funnel and opportunities assessments for timely creation of commercial offers and avoidance of duplicates.
- Proactively monitor and analyze performance and assist leadership team in developing account plans that will lead to AOP achievement
- Accountable for adherence to sales / funnel health scorecard on funnel accuracy and OIT predictability.
- Responsible for training of local sales and distributor training programs on sales tools (e.g SFDC or SOFON). Key user for SOFON and Sales Force.
- Manage the Bid/Tender (OIT) & Order Booking process providing high quality proposals on time ensuring each is competitive and compliant (Clean Order Policy) and meets the company targets for Growth and Profitability.
- Coordinate Bids, Coordinate Tenders, Coordinate Contract Management, Coordinate Order Booking incl. comprehensive Management Reporting on Funnel, Accuracy & Actuals vs AOP/FC/LV.
- Quality & Regulatory - Take all necessary actions, including the deployment of team objectives, to ensure full compliance with all Business and Q&R policies and procedures. Conduct reviews with the Q&R organization and lead the implementation of improvement actions to ensure that the relevant part of the quality system meets internal requirements and the standards & regulations stipulated by applicable external bodies.
- People Management - People management, including selection, development, goal setting and performance management. Ensure overall high level of talent and engagement levels. Ensure a proactive attitude of the entire team, incl. complete double coverage of all critical processes as well key users. Ensure commercial awareness among the team and structured ways of working to support Account Managers & Channel Partners
- Able to work independently on day-to-day tasks.
- Any other task as assigned by management.
- University degree (BSc) with 3-5 years minimum exposure to sales and sales performance coaching, sales excellence.
- Possess advance MS Excel skills and problem solving skills
- Able to work in a dynamic environment where you need to collaborate closely with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently on projects or team environment
- Has excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
At Philips, we believe there’s always a way to make life better. We innovate for people and for our people. By joining Philips, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on helping to improve lives. We also believe that we are strong only when you are. That is why we offer a variety of innovative benefits, flexibility and health programs aimed at helping you be at your best. The cutting edge challenges, inspiring teams, learning resources and unexpected career experiences will equip you to be in full control of your desired career.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website and read about what our people say. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Follow us on LinkedIn for updates on industry news.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.