Senior Sales Executive, HealthSparq
Senior Sales Executive , HealthSparq
Portland or Remote
Responsibilities & Requirements
The Senior Sales Executive is Responsible for the sale of HealthSparq products and services within the defined territory. This role works closely with HealthSparq team to affect the sale of solutions within the defined territory. This candidate works directly with various buying constituents including payers, employers, brokers, and provider health systems to consultatively sell portfolio solutions. The Sales Executive Contributes to the overall success of the corporation by being a member of an effective sales team.
- Demonstrated sales expertise and demonstrated results.
- Ability to sell both consultative and product functionality.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize sales contact management software.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to conduct clear and concise presentations for both senior executives and technology teams.
- Strong relationship selling skills and experience.
- Strong negotiating and presentation skills.
- Creative problem-solving capabilities and the ability to prioritize, self-motivate, and work independently.
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals and groups related to adding new lines of product and servicing existing accounts.
- Must be able to manage and work well in a team selling environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal employees and strategic partners.
- Consistently presents present a positive and professional image.
- Superior sales expertise and demonstrated ability to deliver upon sales goals.
- Demonstrates advanced sales and marketing financial analysis skills (pricing, margins, probability analysis).
- Demonstrates competitive intelligence gathering skills.
- Demonstrates advanced sales management skills account coverage, account strategies, forecasting, goal-setting, performance management, coaching)
- Exceptional sales expertise and ability to continuously outperform expectations and exceed sales goals.
- Ability to build and successfully drive a strategic business plan for a determined sales region or regions.
- Demonstrated in- depth knowledge of complex health plan operations and organizational structure
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs of health plan customers and to craft sales approach and product offerings to meet those needs.
- Demonstrated experience in consultative, enterprise-wide solution selling including ability to predict, build and present innovative and creative product offerings to health plan customers.
- Demonstrated ability to build close, productive relationships with internal partners such as
- Product Development to enhance and customize current stable of products to increase salability.
- Excellent negotiation and consultation skills including ability to source and close complex, large scale sales.
- Demonstrated comfort in working with executive leadership in various health plan organizations.
Demonstrated leadership experience including ability to informally mentor other, more junior sales staff.
The Sales Executive Senior II, HealthSparq would have a Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of consulting/solution/software sales experience preferably in the payer/provider/employer healthcare technology industry. Required Licenses, Certifications, Registration, Etc. Must hold a valid Driver's License
HealthSparq employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
HealthSparq is all about helping people make smarter health care choices. How do we do it? By offering the most relevant, personalized and timely data possible and offering it to consumers when they need it. With over 70 health plan clients that reach over 72 million people, HealthSparq is uniquely positioned to help people make better sense of their health care.
Cambia Health Solutions is a nonprofit total health solutions company with community roots dating back to 1917. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers’ engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and wellbeing of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]