MedHOK, a member of Hearst and Hearst Business Media has created a rare and unique career opportunity for an experienced fearless, creative and successful Senior Sales Executive. This is a new position we’re adding to the team as our business continues to grow, expand and prosper.
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth focusing on National and Regional Health Plans, Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBM), Specialty Pharmacy, Third Party Administrators (TPA), Provider Groups, Accountable Care Organizations (ACO), Patient Centric Medical Homes. This key individual will be expected to successfully grow and retain existing clients and aggressively targeting, engaging and closing new payer prospects. This is a remote position based anywhere in the United States.
- Plans and conducts the overall growth and revenue retention strategy in conjunction with the Senior Vice President Sales/Marketing
- Selling into strategic opportunities including National and Regional Health Plans, Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBM), Specialty Pharmacy, Third Party Administrators (TPA), Provider Groups, Accountable Care Organizations (ACO), Patient Centric Medical Homes.
- Appropriately delivers meaningful and constructive responses to RFP/I’s while working collaboratively with other internal resources
- Actively supports the Division’s Tradeshow/Industry Event strategy and execution
- Consistently uses and maintains metrics, pipelines, CRM tools, and quantitative feedback to effectively manage their business
- Ability to constructively and positively translate broader strategic priorities into daily tasks and tactics
- With guidance from the Sales Leadership team, able to deploy strong segment driven sales strategies, tactics and tools that effectively identify client/prospect priorities and efficiently aligns the sales process accordingly.
- Ability to travel overnight at least 50%
Experience / Skills
- 7+ years direct sales experience in the payor market with demonstrated ability to close sales and drive revenue growth
- Significant knowledge of the managed care/case management and health care industry – specifically payer space
- Experience managing RFP/RFI response and follow-up
- Demonstrated ability to write reports and make sales presentations
- Experience working with payors regarding resource management and cost benefit analysis
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations
- Ability to work collaboratively, proactively and positively with internal and external customers
- Significant knowledge of Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, AIS Health Plan Directory, Insight Squared and ClearSlide preferred
- Bachelors’ degree in related field
MedHOK’s pioneering software platform empowers health plans and other risk-bearing entities offering government-sponsored programs to excel in risk, quality, and care management, while ensuring compliance with federal and state requirements. The only software that integrates pharmacy and medical care on a single platform, MedHOK creates a 360o view of the member, allowing payers to identify and target member health risks, intelligently trigger workflow interventions, and improve quality of care to succeed in the value-based revenue model. Out-of-the-box compliant and proactively updated for Medicare, Medicaid, and Affordable Care Act regulations, our SaaS-based software is a compliance powerhouse. Recognized by Inc. magazine as the nation’s 25th fastest growing private company and the 6th fastest growing private healthcare company, MedHOK is NCQA certified in HEDIS®, Pay for Performance, and Disease Management. MedHOK is the software platform of choice for more than 50 of the nation’s largest healthcare payers, managing close to 40 million lives. Visit www.MedHOK.com
If you are interested in discussing this position, please send your resume to Stefon Ricard, VP Recruitment - Hearst Business Media. firstname.lastname@example.org
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Contact the job poster
Vice President, Recruitment at Hearst Business MediaJob Poster Location
- Information Technology and Services
- Hospital & Health Care
Its holdings include renowned brands such as Fitch Group, a leading global ratings agency; the Hearst Health network of market-leading healthcare companies First Databank, Zynx Health, MCG, Homecare Homebase and MedHOK, which provide care guidance to patients, hospitals, and insurers; and Hearst [...]