BE the expert. BE collaborative. BE a thought leader. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Senior Real Estate Analyst in Vancouver, BC.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
As a Senior Real Estate Analyst, you will have an important role working closely with brokers, clients and our Market Intelligence team across a range of commercial real estate asset classes, balancing an excellent technical skill set with strong interpersonal skills.
You are passionate about real estate and you enjoy using your ability to unlock the greatest value in an asset through out-of-the-box financial analysis.
Armed with exceptional analytical and organizational skills and a keen eye for detail, you’re a problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced role.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in financial analysis, urban planning, appraisal, real estate development or commercial real estate
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience conducting research through MLS, MPAC, RealNet and other real estate data sources
- Advanced experience in Argus Enterprise and comfortable creating complex, custom Excel models
Bonus skills and experience
- CFA, MBA or CBV designation
- Degree specialization in urban planning, real estate or business
What success looks like:
- You research and develop assumptions required for the development of values such as market growth rates, rents, construction costs, lease rates
- You conduct residual land valuation, financial analysis and highest and best use analysis, as well prepare materials for pitches, marketing collateral and due diligence packages
- You perform scenario analysis and advanced cashflow analysis (e.g. lease restructuring – buy-outs, renewal vs. relocation scenarios; valuation of office buildings and shopping centers)
- You assist with underwriting activities to develop key metrics and data for standard presentations
- You manage the development of white papers and/or business cases, supported by detailed financial modeling scenarios
- You play a key role in response to RFIs and RFPs; supplying relevant data and financial analysis in support of proposal development
- You develop opinions and recommendations on potential development opportunities through analysis of various inputs that affect overall value and liquidity of assets
- You demonstrate strong relationship-building ability and are proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected] .