BE a Team Player. BE a Game Changer. BE a Thought Leader. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Senior Property Manager in Walnut Creek, CA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Strong client relationships are important to you. You enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do.
As a Senior Property Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of managing a commercial and retail portfolio on behalf of our client. Working collaboratively and overseeing a dynamic team, you are comfortable handling operations and financial and administrative activities, managing important relationships with our tenants, property owner and vendors. You’ll have the opportunity to share your innovative ideas to continually add value.
What you bring
- Minimum of 8-10 years of progressive experience managing commercial real estate.
- Must possess a valid real estate license.
- Strong interpersonal skills along with high degree of professionalism and hunger for success.
- Must have experience with CAM Reconciliations and a strong financial/budgeting background.
- Previous exposure with institutionalized clients.
Bonus skills and experience
- Previous experience with managing a team
What success looks like
- You develop and maintain strong relationships with the property owner, tenants, vendors and contractors. You effectively mentor and manage your team.
- You effectively manage your day and can anticipate challenges and respond accordingly.
- You work collaboratively on capital projects and all aspects of property operations.
- You enjoy working in a high paced environment with minimal direction/supervision.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.