As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a critical role in influencing our long-term technical and business and strategy via working closely with senior executives to develop business targets, resource requirements to deliver innovative new solutions rapidly. You will be developing deep emotional AI expertise which is seen to be tomorrow's super power, besides today's superb analytical AI capabilities. You will be setting the AI strategy and delivering machine learning and deep learning service across Ultimate's different products at scale.
Our ideal candidate will bring a passion for technology services, strong business acumen and judgment, ability to define visionary, ground breaking products, desire to have an industry wide impact. You will manage and be responsible for understanding customer needs and delivering some of our most strategic technical projects and have a significant top and bottom-line impact on our business and competitive position.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #3 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Own product definition - work backward from market and customer's need and feedback to develop both short-term and long-term goals for product
- Define and maintain visible product vision to maintain our People First AI leading position
- Own product roadmap and delivery prioritization - Balance innovation and experimentation and time to market's need
- Lead product launch, own GTM plan and lead product operation and analytics for continuous improvement
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Passion for technology and Machine Learning, and deep learning. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Strong track record of shaping business strategy for technical products or services
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience in data injection and collection, data governance, ML/Deep Learning model building, testing and validation.
- Experience in agile SaaS software product development environment
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline or equivalent work experience
- Exposure to most recent AI advancement, especially in NLP, computer vision area.
- Best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience working with and applying machine learning and analytical models to business problems.
- Experience working with teams of Research Oriented Data Scientists
- Savvy in Product Operation and Product Analytics
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
- 10 %
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.